Friday, 15 April 2011

First Post!

Welcome to the New Zealand Young Labour Women's blog!

While I'm not sure as yet exactly what form this blog will end up in, I'm hoping it can be a place for YL members and supporters to stay up to date with the goings-on of YL Women around the country and also to share news, events and stories which affect women in New Zealand.

If you have something you'd like to feature, a guest post you'd like to write, or even if you'd like to be a regular contributor, email me at women@younglabour.org.nz.

I want this to be a safe space for all our readers, so hurtful or abusive comments will be deleted. That being said, I love a good debate, so feel free to call me or any of our (at this point hypothetical) contributors out on something you have a problem with.

And with that, unto the breach!

Caitlin Merriman
New Zealand Young Labour Women's Representative.

2 comments: